10 inspiring skincare quotes
Your skin is the largest organ in your body, and it serves as a protective barrier against infection. Keeping your skin healthy is important in protecting the barrier. The following are quotes to inspire you to take good care of your skin.
10 quotes about skincare to inspire you
1. "Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty." -Coco Chanel
2. "I'm a big believer in that if you focus on good skincare, you really won't need a lot of makeup." -Demi Moore
3. "Skincare is so much more important than makeup. Makeup is for when you're having fun and going out. But your skin is forever." -Halima Aden
4. "Who is the beauty icon that inspires you the most? Is it Sophia Loren? Audrey Hepburn? Halle Berry? Mine is Nosferatu because that vampire taught me my number-one and number-two favorite beauty tricks of all time: avoid the sun at all costs and always try to appear shrouded in shadows." -Mindy Kaling
5. "Preventing skin aging is the best strategy for keeping your complexion looking its best." -Joshua Zeichner, MD
6. "It's never too late to repair your skin!" -Dr. David Colbert
7. "Every day I wake up and go to my fridge to take out my rose quartz roller, which I love to gently roll on my face to stimulate blood flow and assist with lymphatic drainage. It instantly alleviates puffiness and dark circles." -Angela Caglia
8. "A woman is most beautiful when she smiles. Other than that, the most valuable tip I've learned is always to use a skin moisturizer!" -Beyoncé
9. "Aging is a fact of life. Looking your age is not." -Dr. Howard Murad
10. "For me, taking care of your skin is the most important step. You can cover it with all the makeup you have, and it's still not as nice as beautiful skin." -Astrid Berges-Frisbey
Taking care of your skin is important, and it's never too late to start. From eating healthy foods to having a solid skincare routine, you can keep your skin in good shape.
You might also like:
Featured image courtesy of Pexels.